TWENTY SECOND SCHEDULE
LAND RESOURCES, SOIL & WATER CONSERVATION DEPARTMENT
Govt. of Mizoram (Allocation of Business) Rules, 2019
1. Soil conservation.
2. Hill-side terracing.
3. Plantation for soil conservation such as arecanut, broom, coffee and rubber plantations.
4. Utilization of terrace land for various crops and cereals.
5. Contour bunding.
6. Soil erosion control/anti erosion works.
7. Gully control measures.
8. Water extension dams/water harvesting/rainwater harvesting structures.
9. Watershed development and management.
10. Soil survey, soil testing & soil health management.
11. Land resources development.
12. Extension and training.
13. Development of catchment area of water for water security.